Letter to Bill Gates
Letter is from Banta Singh of Punjab
to Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our
home and we have found some
problems, which I want to bring to
1. There is a button 'start' but there
is no 'stop' button. We request you
to check this.
2. We find there is 'Run' in the menu.
One of my friends clicked 'run' and he
ran up to Amritsar! So, we request
you to change that to 'sit' so that we
can click that by sitting.
3. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter'
is available in the system? I find only
're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.
4. There is 'Find' button but it is not
working properly. My wife lost the door
key and we tried a lot to trace the key
with this 'find' button, but were unable
to trace. Please rectify this problem.
5. My child learnt 'Microsoft word'. Now
he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence'.
So when will you provide that?
6. I bought the computer, CPU, mouse
and keyboard, but there is only one
icon that shows 'My Computer'. When
will you provide the remaining items?
7. It is surprising that windows says
'My Pictures' but there is not even a
single photo of mine. So when will
you keep my photo in that?
8. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE'.
What about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since
I use the PC at home only?
9. You provide 'My Recent Documents'.
When will you provide 'My Past Documents'?
10. You provide 'My Network Places'.
For God's sake please do not provide
'My Secret Places'. I do not want to
let my wife know where I go after my